Mẫu email tiếng Anh dùng trong Xuất nhập khẩu – THƯ HỎI HÀNG
- Posted by: Mạc Hữu Toàn
- Category: Chia sẻ kiến thức
Dưới đây là các cách trả lời thư hỏi hàng bằng tiếng Anh chuyên ngành xuất nhập khẩu mà trung tâm đào tạo chuyên viên xuất nhập khẩu MASIMEX muốn gửi đến các bạn. Giúp các bạn trong công việc trả lời email đối với khách hàng là người nước ngoài hoặc các doanh nghiệp lớn. Hi vọng bài viết này sẽ giúp được các bạn trong công việc.
Cách trả lời Thư hỏi hàng (How to Reply to Enquiries)
Acknowledging receipt of an enquiry/request (xác nhận lại thư hỏi hàng)
- Thank you for your letter of … regarding / concerning / in connection with …
- I refer to your enquiry about / relating to …
- I have received your letter of … requesting information about …
Explaining action taken as a consequence of the enquiry
- I have (reviewed our available stock) …
- We held a meeting on 21 January to discuss possible solutions.
- I have checked/looked into/investigated (the possible approaches) …
Making suggestions/ justifying recommendations/ pointing out pros and cons/ hedging
- The best choice would be … since …
- I highly recommend … as / due to the fact that …
- … would probably be more suitable because …
- … seems to suit you better although …
- Perhaps you should choose … even though …
- I suggest that you (should) choose …
- I recommend this item since …
- In view of the fact that …, I would strongly recommend … as …
Apologising and rejecting proposals (Từ chối về đơn hỏi hàng)
- While I appreciate your firm’s need for this information, I regret that …
- It will not be possible to … for legal reasons. We are bound to …
- Your proposal is of interest to us, and we have had consultations about it.
- However, we feel that it will not be in our interests to … for reasons of (privacy).
- We are concerned that …
Stipulating action requested or to be taken
- We shall arrange for … by …at the latest.
- I shall see to it that …
- Our company will arrange for …
Establishing goodwill and suggesting contact
- I hope this suggestion/information will be useful to you.
- I hope this information will prove useful to you.
- I hope that this information will help you to make decisions on your order.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- I look forward to receiving your confirmation of …
- I look forward to doing business with your company in the future …
- Please feel free to contact me again if you have any further queries on …
- Do contact me on 27615432 if you need further information.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me on 27615432 if I can be of further assistance.
Xem thêm: Thuật ngữ chuyên ngành xuất nhập khẩu
Tiếng Anh xuất nhập khẩu trong giao dịch email – Trả lời thư hỏi hàng
Mẫu thư 1
NOVELTY SAFETY EQUIPMENT LTD
14th Floor Shun Koo Building
Aberdeen Hong Kong
14 Jun 2016
Attn: Mr Tim Lee
Sun Lee Consultancy Ltd
198 Fa Yuen Street
Dear Mr Lee
Enquiry regarding fire extinguishers
Thank you for your enquiry regarding our newly released range of fire extinguishers.
You will see from the enclosed catalogue that the range has been extended to include some highly efficient portable extinguishers for use on construction sites.
We are offering to our existing customers a 15% discount on orders of extinguishers from this new range.
We look forward to your increased order at this discount rate.
Mẫu thư 2
171, Choi Hung Road
Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Tel/Fax 2235 2449
14 Jun 2016
Mr J Wong
317 Orchard Road
Dear Mr Wong
Enquiry about Batteries
Thank you for your letter of Friday, 10 June 2016 regarding making copies of the sample battery you sent us.
I have investigated the situation and found that your specifications are exactly the same as the design of a proprietary camera battery manufactured by a large Japanese electronics company.
We feel that it would not be in our interests to supply this type of battery.
However, I would like to thank you for considering our company as your supplier.
I look forward to doing business with your company in the future
Mẫu thư 3
Gloria Business Consultants
6 Floor, 67 Booth Road
14 Jun 2016
Taifoon Trading Company
135 Tong Chong Road
Creating a New Image
Thank you for your letter of Friday, 10 June 2016 concerning the creation of a new image for the Yunan route.
We would like to congratulate your company on the inauguration of this new route. We are very much interested in helping to create a new image for it.
We would be pleased to quote prices and schedules if you could provide us with more detailed information.
May we suggest that we send two representatives, Mr. David Poon and Miss Cindy Tam to your office on Friday, 17 June 2016 at 10:00 a.m. for further discussions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if the date and time is not convenient for you. My telephone number is 2346-8999.
Mẫu thư 4
To: Mr Victor Wong
From: Ms Elizabeth Sullivan
Date: Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Dear Mr Wong,
Thank you for your enquiry about the availability of a single room for six nights from Monday, 18 July 2016 to Monday, 25 July 2016. Unfortunately, we are fully booked during this period. However, I have contacted our sister hotel on Hong Kong Island and they have single rooms available. The room rate is $1,200 per night.
If you would like me to reserve a room during the period you requested, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Trên đây là những mẫu câu và những mẫu email tiếng Anh khá thông dụng trong Xuất nhập khẩu mà bạn nên tham khảo. Hy vọng những thông tin trên đây sẽ hữu ích với bạn.
Hãy đăng ký ngay khóa học xuất nhập khẩu ngắn hạn tại MASIMEX để được đào tạo” CHUẨN CHỈ” kiến thức thực tế với những kiến thức vô cùng thú vị cùng đội ngũ giảng viên dày dặn kinh nghiệm, hàng loạt ưu đãi học phí đang chờ đợi bạn!
BÀI VIẾT LIÊN QUAN: